Watch: G15 Community Investment Panel Event
On Wednesday 1st December, over 110 people joined a virtual panel discussion organised by the G15 all about the vital role of housing associations' community investment activity and the contribution it makes to levelling-up communities.
We were delighted to welcome to the the panel:
- Geeta Nanda OBE, G15 Chair & Chief Executive of MTVH
- Dawn Wightman, Director of Housing Services, A2Dominion
- Jahanara Rajkoomar, Director of Community Investment, MTVH
- Robert Sugden, Head of Communities, HACT
- Lib Peck, Director of the Mayor of London’s Violence Reduction Unit
Along side special guests:
- JM, MTVH resident from Brent and Young Brent Foundation
- Chris Murray, Chief Executive, Young Brent Foundation
- Phil Miles, Director of Clarion Futures, Clarion
Thank you to everyone who attended the event. You can watch back a recording below.
G15 responds to building safety announcements
10 January 2022
G15 Chair, Geeta Nanda OBE, responds to government building safety announcements.
G15 Development Group holds Women’s Mentoring Network breakfast
16 December 2021
Some fantastic women at the top of the development sector shared their experiences and advice with the network's second-year cohort.